Attach files to mems
New in v0.22 💫, you can add file attachments to mems. PDFs, spreadsheets, slide decks, songs—anything goes. Once files are attached to a mem, simply @mention a teammate to share the file or add a #hashtag for quick organization. Easily find files later with searches like "slide deck from sarah" or "financial report pdf from 2020".
You can attach a file to a mem in any of three ways:
- While typing in a mem, type /file and choose the Attach a file option
- Drag and drop files directly from your desktop into a mem
- Paste files directly from your clipboard into a mem
- File attachments are stored securely using Google Cloud Storage.
- Each file attachment is currently limited to 8 MB in size. We'll be increasing this limit over time.