Send emails to Mem
You can now send emails directly to Mem. Anything you send to firstname.lastname@example.org will flow into your Timeline and Inbox, including file attachments and #tags for quick organization.
- Want to save a flight confirmation email for later? Forward it to email@example.com with the tag #travel and search for "flight confirmation".
- Received an important slide deck from a client? Forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and find it later with a search like "slide decks from email".
- Need to remember that pumpkin pie recipe that Mom sent you? Forward it to email@example.com with the tag #recipe
Mem automatically pulls out facts (e.g. addresses, confirmation numbers, etc.) from these emails. You can also search “from emails” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” to find all mems created in this way.
To get started, simply send an email to email@example.com from the Gmail address you use to sign in to Mem. If you would like to send emails to Mem from other email accounts, navigate to Flows -> Emails.
- File attachments sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are currently limited to 10 MB in size. We'll be increasing this limit over time.
- File attachments from emails are stored securely using Google Cloud Storage.
- We only support email forwarding from Gmail accounts for now.