Mem is the world's first self-organizing workspace. We leverage state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (e.g. large language models) to equip the 1 billion, and growing, knowledge workers in the world with the information they need to do their best work.
We require diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds to help us fulfill this mission. Come help us build the future of knowledge management, and empower billions worldwide to reach their full potential.
Senior Software Engineer (Founding Team)
As a senior software engineer on our founding team, you will work across the entire stack starting on Day 1.
You will have the agency to dive into the product and engineering challenges that excite you — which will involve leveraging your front-end skills to design intuitive user experiences, applying natural language processing or building knowledge graph-powered search — while working alongside a small team of missionary builders. You are a craftsperson who will be responsible for delivering jaw-dropping experiences to the end user.
At Mem, you will have every opportunity to do your life's work.
You will work closely with the founders Kevin and Dennis, and partner with our lead designer Priscilla to deliver incredible features. They will be your support structure alongside other engineers on the team.
Success in the role revolves around four primary factors:
- Autonomy: Given an initial design, consistently deliver an end-to-end new product feature. You've led the way in delivering product to market before and will have the agency here to do it again in a greenfield environment.
- Mentorship: You care about the growth of others and will be expected and empowered to help others grow on the team.
- Delivery: Ship large features regularly at a rapid pace. We move quickly and will need you to accelerate what we're doing to deliver product to market.
- Customer Obsession: You'll work closely with product and design to draw insights from customer research and build delightful features that solve real problems.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Benefits (medical/vision/dental), 21-days paid time off
- Remote-first environment
- Regular team lunches and happy hours, in-person company retreats and meetups
- Equipment and home office stipend
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for awesome people to work with, so we encourage you to reach out even when there isn't an open role.